By – Huntington Beach Realtor – Scot Campbell – 5/8/2013
Rise in the Corelogic HPI is the biggest increase since March 2006
- The Corelogic HPI Shows Acceleration in Housing Market Rebound
- Home Prices Increase in All States Except Four
- Pending HPI Projects Housing Prices to rise more than 9% year-over-year in April
- Corelogic HPI rises 1.9% in March 2013 from February 2013
- Home prices remain 25.1% below the April 2006 peak
For questions about buying and selling real estate in Huntington Beach and Coastal Orange County, contact Scot Campbell.
He is the President of The Scot Campbell TEAM at Coldwell Banker-Campbell Realtors in Huntington Beach, CA.
He has been a licensed broker for over 22 years and has brokered over 1000 homes and just about every type of transaction imaginable.
Read his profile and client reviews at www.ScotCampbell.com
He can be reached at 714-960-0700 at the office, 714-336-0394 on his mobile number or via email at Scot.Campbell@ColdwellBanker.com